Tuesday, December 25, 2007

To shop or not to shop

It's five o'clock on Christmas. It's really quiet as everhyone is exhausted from all the tumult from the last few weeks. I just read the paper and face a huge dilemma. To shop or not to shop - that is the question. Macys is having a sale that starts at 7am with a coupon good from 7 until 1pm. Bloomingdales has sweaters on sale that would be perfect for my friend's January birthday. And Sears has a some wonderful jeans the kids wear on sale.

IF I get to the store when it opens I have a fair shot at a decent parking spot. I'm not into walking long distances at mall parking lots these days. After that poor woman and her 7-year old were murdered in Boca Raton outside Sears, there is something to be said for Valet Parking - even in the light of day.

I'm off from work all week. I could be productive and buy new sheets, some bras (buy 2 get 1 free) and pick up some holiday wrapping for next year.

Or I could sleep in and pay retail.

No comments: